Friday, October 26, 2007

Week4Thing8-RSS feeds

All this new technology. AAHHH! Okay. I'm not upset, really. I think it's very interesting. I'm just glad I didn't have to invent these new options. I like the idea of RSS. The news I want, coming to me. I don't think I'm lazy. I'm just conserving myself for the more important tasks.

Back on track.

RSS and Bloglines newsreader can really cut down on wasted time. If you wasted a lot of time hunting before. For some, it may just be one more thing to check everyday, like my many e-mail accounts. Yes, I know there is a way for all my mail to be sent to one service, but ehhh. Laziness.

23 things is making me feel more knowledgeable now. I worry less about what a patron might ask me now. I might not be able to help them, but I won't look like a deer in headlights.

No comments: