Tuesday, October 23, 2007

week3thing6Flickrmashups

I have been playing around with the Flickr Color Fields Colr Pickr http://www.krazydad.com/colrpickr/. I like it, but that doesn't surprise me. I like to play around with the boxes of different font colors and the choices for colors when i'm creating a web page. I've never been artistic, but I like to color and I loved my big box of crayons. This tool also reminds me of that television home makeover show where the home owners are given a palette of colors to chose from that are made up of different items not paint swatches.

I'm not sure what this tool would come in handy for. It searches photos in Flickr, but why would it be useful? To find that green photo you saw that belonged to someone else? It's just a toy for me so far.

No comments: