Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Week6Thing14-Technorati

Oh boy, could I have used this website during library school. I took a class where we looked at Web 2.0 and even though I wasn't in the blog group, this would have been a useful tool. Or maybe my classmates would have found it useful. This is a wonderful tool for finding out what others are saying, thinking, interested in. This would be a good tool to use if students start soming in with an assignment where they have to look at blogs or start one. We could have them look at others on the same topic.

I noticed that a lot of the results for the top favorited and top blogs were the same, but the top searches were different. I suppose when you're doing searches you don't know the name of the blog beforehand.

Anyway, Technorati has a place.

No comments: